Equipped with refined 0.69" native 4K D-ILA device and newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K resolution.
D-ILA projectors continue to evolve for the better. The latest three models feature an original native 0.69" 4K D-ILA devices, which were first adopted on model DLA-Z1; this device has been improved with process refinements on planarization and reflection efficiency to achieve higher contrast and brightness. Additionally, a dedicated driver LSI was also enhanced to simultaneously drive each of the three (R/G/B) native 4K D-ILA devices at high-speed 120fps. As a result, precise and smooth image projection unique to 4K native can be achieved with the combination of a new device and new driver LSI.
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
Support for HDR (High Dynamic Range)
HDR (high dynamic range) content contains more data including an extended brightness range, 10-bit gradation and a wide BT.2020 colour gamut. For this reason, high basic performance is required for precise reproduction by the projector. With D-ILA projectors, HDR content are optimally reproduced with “high-brightness, high contrast, and wide gamut” to enjoy high quality HDR content as you’ve never experienced in the past. Moreover, in addition to HDR10 content, which is found on UHD Blu-ray Discs, the projector automatically detects the Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) signal, a technology used widely in broadcasting, allowing the user to view it in an optimum picture mode.
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- Compatible with HDR technology that dramatically improves image quality that rivals real life.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- Installation Mode centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment