Behind the elegant curves of the Akubarik speakers are a host of powerful technologies derived from our flagship Klimax system, plus a few tricks of their own. The Akubarik's bass system fires deep, powerful and controlled bass while the 3K driver array ensures stunning clarity from mid and high frequencies. Integrated technologies work together to complete the package.
Power and intelligence built-in
Linn's innovative integrated speakers have power and intelligence built-in. A specially designed module, suspension-mounted on the back of each speaker, houses the best of our in-house technologies to optimise performance and give you a deeper insight into your music.
And while every room has its own effect on your music, Akubarik utilises our patented Space Optimisation technology to optimize performance based on the acoustic properties of your room and your desired speaker placement. Now you don't need lots of hi-fi separates to make great sound.
All Colours come in either Matte or High-Gloss, Custom Colour Match service also available! for more information please call.
• Date of introduction // April 2013
• Type // 5-way floorstanding integrated active loudspeaker
• Drive Units // 13mm(0.5”) 25mm(1”) 75mm(3”) 150mm(6.5”) upper bass, 2 x 200mm (8”) isobaric Lower Bass
• Opperating Volume // 44 Litres
• Crossover // Fully Aktiv (Internal Modules)
• Crossover Points // 110Hz, 318Hz, 3.6kHz, 9.84kHz
• Bass Roll-on // 19Hz, 40Hz, 60Hz
• Input Impedance // 7.5kΩ
• Frequency Range (-3dB) // 28Hz - 20+kHz
• Mains Supply Frequency // 50-60Hz
• Mains Input Voltage (auto-sensing) // 100 – 120V 200 – 240V
• Connection Options // Balanced XLR
• Magnetic Shielding // No
• Weight (Excluding Stand) // 46kg / 101lb
• Dimensions (HxWxD) // 1050mm x 351mm x 450mm
Nintronics offers generous trade in prices to help make your next upgrade as seamless as possible, while greatly reducing the overall price of your purchase. Depending upon the items involved, Nintronics will be happy to send out one of our nationwide installation engineers to collect your traded in items and unbox, setup and calibrate your new equipment.
We offer FREE delivery to the mainland UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Isles of Scilly, and some of the remote Scottish Isles).
For other areas please contact us for a quote. Select items can be delivered internationally by prior agreement. Again please contact us for a quote. We will always do our best to help.
Our aim is to dispatch goods within 2 working days of an order being placed. Please allow 5 working days from the time of your order to receipt of item. If an order is expected to take longer than this our order fulfillment department will contact you to inform you of this.
Where multiple items are ordered, we will dispatch them all in one package. If you have ordered any special or customized items, or items otherwise not immediately available, we will dispatch the order when all items are available. If you have any concerns regarding this, please contact us and we will do are very best to help you.