Cool-running, reliable and highly efficient, Majik amplifiers are ideal for use in stereo or multi-channel systems, featuring the 100 W version of our Linn patented Chakra technology and ground-breaking Dynamik Switch Mode Power Supply.
As our most flexible yet affordable separates option, Majik power amplifiers are available in five models (two, three, four, five, or six channels) letting you add all the amplification you need without the extra boxes. Create the perfect surround sound set-up or upgrade to a fully Aktiv Majik system and experience incredible control and precision.
• Date of introduction // May 2011 (original model released 2001)
• Type // Reference stereo power amplifier
• Dimensions (HxWxD) // 60 mm x 350 mm x 355 mm / 2.3 inches x 5 inches x 14.2 inches
• Weight 9 kg // 19.8 lb
• Mains supply voltage // 100 – 120 V ac (±10%) 50 – 60 Hz (auto ranging) 200 – 240 V ac (±10%) 50 – 60 Hz
• Fuse // 250 V, T6.3 A (not user replaceable)
• Power consumption // sleep 13 W active 30 W (typical)
• Output power // 200 W into 4 Ω per channel 100 W into 8 Ω per channel
• Maximum input power // 1000 W
• Signal sensing threshold // > 100 uV
• Load tolerance // Unconditionally stable into all loudspeaker loads
• Peak output voltage // 40 V
• Finishes // Silver, Black
• Input Unbalanced // (switch position in ) 2 x RCA phono (WBT) Balanced (switch position out) Balanced XLR
• Output // Standard Neutrik Speakon 4-pole connector Optional Binding posts Input Electrical
• RCA outputs Input impedance // 7k8 Ω Gain 28.6 dB Clipping level 1.05 Vrms
• XLR outputs Input impedance // 7k8 Ω Gain 22.6 dB Clipping level 2.1 Vrms Audio Performance
• THD+N // < 0.01 %
• Frequency Response // 5.3 Hz - 37 kHz
Nintronics offers generous trade in prices to help make your next upgrade as seamless as possible, while greatly reducing the overall price of your purchase. Depending upon the items involved, Nintronics will be happy to send out one of our nationwide installation engineers to collect your traded in items and unbox, setup and calibrate your new equipment.
We offer FREE delivery to the mainland UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Isles of Scilly, and some of the remote Scottish Isles).
For other areas please contact us for a quote. Select items can be delivered internationally by prior agreement. Again please contact us for a quote. We will always do our best to help.
Our aim is to dispatch goods within 2 working days of an order being placed. Please allow 5 working days from the time of your order to receipt of item. If an order is expected to take longer than this our order fulfillment department will contact you to inform you of this.
Where multiple items are ordered, we will dispatch them all in one package. If you have ordered any special or customized items, or items otherwise not immediately available, we will dispatch the order when all items are available. If you have any concerns regarding this, please contact us and we will do are very best to help you.