A fantastic promotion from McIntosh which will be running from Monday, 1st May 2023, until Friday, 30th June 2023. During this time you can get back up to the total original retail price for any home audio electronics, regardless of brand/age*, when they trade them in against the purchase of a new McIntosh. The only caveat is that the purchase value of the new McIntosh product/products must be more than double the value of the traded-in product.
We have a large selection of McIntosh range on demonstration all the way up to their Reference Level C12000 Pre and 901 and 1.25kw monos, so if there is anything you wish to listen to feel free to book in for a demonstration and make the most of this fantastic promotion for your next McIntosh Upgrade.
View the full McIntosh range here.
If you wish to book a demo or discuss your next potential upgrade please give us a call on 01707 320 788.
*MCINTOSH TRADEUP PROGRAM IS SUBJECT TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
(VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ)
- Only one piece of home audio electronics can be traded-in against a single piece of McIntosh electronics or McIntosh Combo eg: preamplifier & power amplifier.
- The McIntosh product or McIntosh combo that the customer wants to purchase must be at least two times the value of the HiFi product that the customer wants to trade-in.
Example: If a customer wants to trade-in an integrated amplifier that originally retailed for £2500, to be eligible, the McIntosh Electrical product the customer wishes to purchase must be MRP £5000 or more. The customer will then trade-in the integrated amplifier with the dealer, and up to £2500 will be taken off the price of the McIntosh product being purchased.Assuming the full original retail is given for the trade-in, the customer will then have to pay an additional £2500 to complete the purchase of the £5000 amplifier in this example.
- McIntosh TradeUP Program applies only to the trade-in/purchase of HiFi Electronics such as Stereo power amps, preamps, integrated amps, phonostages, turntables, cd players/dacs, streamers/music servers, tuners, headphone amplifiers and receivers. Monoblock amps are eligible but only when traded in and sold in pairs.
All McIntosh AV/Home Cinema products are not part of the McIntosh TradeUP Program at this time.
The HiFi product(s) that the customer wants to trade-in can be from any brand; however, the customer must provide proof of purchase in the form of an original invoice/receipt.
Traded-in product(s) must be in reasonable physical condition, they must actually work, and they must NOT have been modified or altered from their original design.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the HiFi product(s) being trade-in arrives at the dealer safely and undamaged unless alternative delivery/collection arrangements have been agreed upon with the dealer.
- The McIntosh product(s) that the customer wants to purchase must be at full original retail price and only from a UK Authorised McIntosh Dealer.
- The UK Authorised McIntosh Dealer reserves the right to deem any product(s) that the customer wants to trade-in as NOT eligible for the McIntosh TradeUP Programme.
- McIntosh models that qualify for the TradeUP Program are listed in this brochure.
- If you have any questions about the McIntosh TradeUP Program, please do not hesitate to speak to a UK Authorised McIntosh Dealer.
- McIntosh TradeUP Program runs from: 01 May 2023 - 30 June 2023.