The Attessa Turntable features our Unipivot tonearm, created with computer-aided modelling by our electro-acoustic team – all to make your life simpler. No complex multi-axis design. No set-up issues. No hassle, just Hi-Fi.
The Attessa turntable is our newest spin on one of the oldest Hi-Fi technologies. The Unipivot tonearm is lighter and simpler to use, thanks to a composite construction and glass jewel pivot. With turntable speed controlled down to the microsecond by smart new technology, playback is true to the original. Switchable phono stage lets you switch between active and passive, while the isolated plinth design and decoupled feet protect against unwanted vibrations. All in a compact footprint that fits seamlessly with the rest of the Attessa range.
- Designed, developed and assembled in the UK
- Brand new easy to set up Unipivot tonearm featuring a composite construction and glass jewel pivot for low effective weight
- Dana cartridge fitted as standard
- Digitally controlled electronic speed control
- Class leading factory calibrated speed accuracy with a microprocessor-controlled amplifier driving the turntable motor
- Built in Moving Magnet switchable phono stage (active/passive) designed in-house
- Premium build quality featuring an isolated single plinth design with a high mass platter constructed from weighted glass and bonded aluminium edge dampener
- Xerxes inspired isolation feet and chassis design to ensure stable playback
- Compact footprint
- Bespoke removable lid to keep dust away when not in use
|Main Bearing Spindle||Grade 303 Stainless Steel|
|Main Bearing Ball||Steel|
|Main Bearing Housing||Brass|
|Platter||High Mass 10mm Glass Platter with Anodised Aluminium edge|
|Structure||Isolated Single plinth Design|
24 Pole Synchronous
|Speed Controller||Built in High precision digitally Synthesised AC signal generator with high current low distortion output|
|Speed||33 RPM & 45 RPM (Switchable)|
|Dimensions (Including Lid (W x H x D))||432 x 115 x 353 mm|
|Dimensions (Excluding Lid (W x H x D))||432 x 104.5 x 353 mm|
|Phono Stage||Built in MM phono stage|
|Phono Stage Bypass||Yes, with switch for external phono stage.|
|Phono Stage Gain (active)||42dB @ 1kHz|
|Phono Stage Signal to Noise (active)||>64dB|
|Phono Stage Impedance (active)||47k / 100pF|
|Output||Stereo RCA with provided low capacitance phono cable|
|Power||5V 1.5A external SMPS|
|Arm Material||5052 Aluminium top with ABS bottom section|
|Effective Length||240 mm|
|Effective Mass||14.9 g|
|Internal Wiring||0.08OFC copper wire|
|Recommended Tracking Force||1.8 - 2.2 g|
Book a Demo:
Roksan Attessa Turntable
Trade in form:
Roksan Attessa Turntable
Delivery & Returns
We offer FREE delivery to the mainland UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Isles of Scilly, and some of the remote Scottish Isles).
For other areas please contact us for a quote. Select items can be delivered internationally by prior agreement. Again please contact us for a quote. We will always do our best to help.
Our aim is to dispatch goods within 2 working days of an order being placed. Please allow 5 working days from the time of your order to receipt of item. If an order is expected to take longer than this our order fulfillment department will contact you to inform you of this.
Where multiple items are ordered, we will dispatch them all in one package. If you have ordered any special or customized items, or items otherwise not immediately available, we will dispatch the order when all items are available. If you have any concerns regarding this, please contact us and we will do are very best to help you.