The BasX A6 is a six channel power amplifier that delivers 90 watts / channel into 8 Ohms and 125 watts / channel into 4 Ohms, all channels driven, with a rated THD+N of < 0.02%, and an A-weighted S/N ratio of 112 dB. The BasX A6 features a heavy-duty linear power supply, high-quality Class A/B amplification, transparent fault protection, and a trigger input and output. High quality industry standard unbalanced RCA inputs enable the BasX A6 to be used with almost any preamp or processor and audiophile grade five way speaker terminals accept banana plugs, spade lugs, or bare wire. These features combine to enable the BasX A6 to deliver true audiophile performance and sound quality at an amazingly affordable price.
The BasX A6 is a great choice if you're looking for a high quality multi-channel amplifier to power three pairs of height speakers, or four pairs of height speakers and a pair of surrounds, or front wides and surrounds, extension speakers, or anywhere you need six channels of high quality amplification. Also, with the use of a “y-adapter,” this amplifier would be the perfect solution for bi-amping your front stage.
Sound Quality First
- Designed first and foremost to sound great in all types of audio systems with all types of music.
- Class A/B output stage ensures smooth, detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging, without a trace of harshness or strain.
- Low noise, wide bandwidth design, and a highly optimized input stage, lets you hear everything your high definition sources have to offer.
- Totally stable with real world speakers in real systems; not just on a test bench.
Solid Engineering And Quality Construction
- A heavy duty linear power supply with an oversized toroidal power transformer delivers plenty of current to drive even difficult speakers.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout deliver years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Double sided FR4 circuit boards, with plated-through holes, help optimize signal paths and minimize the need for point-to-point wiring.
Flexible Signal Connections and Power Options
- Unbalanced inputs via industry standard RCA connectors accept all standard unbalanced interconnects.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Remote trigger input and output allow the BasX A6 to control and be controlled by other trigger-enabled equipment.
- The BasX A6 is designed to operate on either 115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz and will automatically detect and configure itself for the proper line voltage.
Stylish New Look
- Our redesigned front panel gives the new BasX A6 a sleek modern aesthetic that fits well with virtually any room décor.
Strong Yet Silent System Protection
- Audiophile-grade fault protection is entirely transparent under normal listening conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from virtually all common faults.
- Full three-year warranty ensures that you’ll be able to enjoy your BasX power amplifier for years to come.
|Power Output (ALL channels driven):||90 watts RMS per channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD < 0.1%; into 8 Ohms.
125 watts RMS per channel; 1 kHz; THD < 1%; into 4 Ohms.
|Power Output (two channels driven):||120 watts RMS per channel; into 8 Ohms.
175 watts RMS per channel; into 4 Ohms.
|Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 4 Ohm - 8 Ohm load):||20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.02 dB).|
|Broad Band Frequency Response:||10 Hz to 80 kHz +0/-1.8 dB.|
|THD + noise:||< 0.02% (A-weighted); ref rated power|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):||> 112 dB; ref rated power; (A-weighted).|
|Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel):||4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).|
|Damping Factor (8 Ohm load):||> 500.|
|Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load):||1.2 V.|
|Input Impedance:||27 kOhms.|
Input and Output Connections
|Input Connections:||Unbalanced (RCA); one each per channel.|
|Speaker Output Connections:||Audiophile grade 5-way binding posts.|
|Trigger:||Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC); <10 mA input current required.
Trigger Output: 12 VDC; can drive any load up to 120 mA.
|115 VAC or 230 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected)|
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
|Status LEDs:||one per channel; blue.|
Status LEDs change to red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
|AC Power Switch:||rocker switch (switches AC main power).|
|Status LEDs switch:||disables front panel Status LEDs.|
|17” wide x 4” high x 15-1/2” deep (not including connectors).
21” wide x 8” high x 21” deep (boxed).
|36 lbs (unboxed)
39 lbs (boxed)
Book a Demo:
Emotiva BasX A6 Six-Channel Power Amplifier
Trade in form:
Emotiva BasX A6 Six-Channel Power Amplifier
Delivery & Returns
We offer FREE delivery to the mainland UK (excluding Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of White, Isles of Scilly, and some of the remote Scottish Isles).
For other areas please contact us for a quote. Select items can be delivered internationally by prior agreement. Again please contact us for a quote. We will always do our best to help.
Our aim is to dispatch goods within 2 working days of an order being placed. Please allow 5 working days from the time of your order to receipt of item. If an order is expected to take longer than this our order fulfillment department will contact you to inform you of this.
Where multiple items are ordered, we will dispatch them all in one package. If you have ordered any special or customized items, or items otherwise not immediately available, we will dispatch the order when all items are available. If you have any concerns regarding this, please contact us and we will do are very best to help you.